Meaning of Singing For Me
Everyone must be in bad mood sometimes, and what do you do to when you are upset? Dancing? Playing ball? Going shopping? Eating? Talking with your friends all night? Sleeping all day long? Doing nothing and just keeping silent?
I always sing when I’m in bad mood, and I think it’s the best way for me to release the negative energy. “Singing” is very important to me. I don’t remember when my friends told: “Ben, your voice is so good!” I just keep singing and singing, and get a lot of praise. I start to suspect myself: “Am I really good at singing?” or their words just want to make me happy. But I thank my parents for giving me my voice which I still don’t know it’s good or bad, at least my voice accompany me through lots of days of bad mood.
Changing
I don’t really like “long” hair because I think “long” hair is just a burden for me. “Long hair” will take me a lot of time to wash, dry and style. I don’t want to waste time on my hair. The “long” I say is just about 1 cm. Every time I see the man with “long” (over 5 cm) hair, I feel disgusted. I don’t like that really.
But I decide to let my hair grow these days, I think I need to change. 3 mm hair have accompanied for ten years, and it’s time to change. Maybe I will keep my hair to 3 or 4 cm this time, and get it styled in a salon. Frankly, I never go to salon for my hair, so I want to try. Maybe all you guys can give me some advises for me on my new hair style.

4 則留言:
Well.. Ben,it's good to hear that you want to make some changes.
I am looking forward to seeing your new hair style.
You siad that whenever you are in a bad mood, you sing. I think that's a good way to release yourself because I will do that sometimes and it doed really make me feel better. By the way, your voice is really good. That's true!
Q&A on your own......
smart way to fill the space
wig would be versatile
I just want to tell you that you really has a great great great and gorgeous voice! At least I was truely impressed when I heard your voice first time. And I think the good thing of you is that you are willing to show us your nice voice. I hope you can keep singing.
As to your hair style. Frankly, I have no opinion. I think to a man, the simple hair style is a good style. I don't like a man with golden-color hair. But having a change is also a good thing in fact. If you like, you can try it. I will be honest and laugh at you if the hair style is ugly.
I am really enjoy your singing!
張貼留言